Friday, August 14, 2009

I feel a bit guilty for not blogging for so long, so here's a name post!

Since I'm bored, I decided to go through some online birth announcements and write down my favorites. Yay. These are from different states across the US....I'll write down particularly bad ones as well.

Naomi Marie
Abraham Paul
Dante Arthur
Elias Timothy-Patrick (Yes, the hyphen is stupid. But Elias <3)
Chloe June
Giovanni Agustin
Miles William
Joan Ann (So vintage and simple. Love it.)
Estella Rio (Really fascinating. Rio is a female Japanese name, and I quite like it here.)
Adrian Jacob
Brigid Ann (serious squee!)
Virginia Irene (again, squee!)
Liam Oisin (Oisin!!!)
Matthew Brynn (Brynn on a boy! Woot.)
Johanna Lyra (Seriously, my heart was all a-flutter upon seeing this one. And the mom is Julijana!)
Vivianne Lily (This is my favorite form of the masculine Vivian. Or is it Viviana? Hmmm...)
Rachel Joanna
Athena Rebecca (I babysit for a ten-year-old Athena, who's great. Glad to see there are more of them!)
Abigail Carolina
Tegan Noelle (Although Tegan has fallen out of my top names, I still love seeing it.)
Miranda Victoria
Irene
Helena Autumn Rose (Autumn's not my favorite, but I'll forgive that between the flawless Helena and Rose.)
Asa Michael (ASA! Now, please don't get popular on me.)
Jacques Leon
Louise Catherine (Really. Did you see that one coming?)
Damien Josiah
Amy Violet (I am in the minority among name-snobs, but I love Amy. With Violet? Perfection.)
Twins William Edward and Natalie Patricia. Both are perfectly nice individually, but come on. Twins always have sucky names.
Micah Jerome
Amy Margaret

Zeddalyn Raine
X'zavior Michael (Almost pedestrian enough to be ignored. Almost.)
Cohen Gary-Chike
Princess Chiso (Ew. So sickly-sweet. And Chiso?)
Flint Beau
Analeah Marie (Anally. Haha. At least spell it Annelie or something.)
Celedonio Valentino Jr16 (Jr16. Huh. Typo, please?)
Yarexzi Lizbeth
Avaurie Sincere (Avery?)
Destiny LoveAngel (*Sofie tries not to throw up*)
Saylor Ann
Y'Sarah Sunflower (What, now?)
Amerrius Cornell-Ora'Sean (Somehow, I doubt the parents actually went to Cornell.)
Anessa Morning Star (MorningStar. Like the vegan corn dogs!)
Julie Anne Turtle (Though Julie Anne is refreshing. And Turtle is sort of cute. Hmmm...)
Maverick Halen (So close to Maverick Palin. It's scary.)
Mia Monet (Good job parents, mixing an Italian word with a French surname.)
Anel (Apparently mom....or dad...is also Anel. Other parent is Jaime.)
Dream
Ripley Grace (I'll just hope she's named after Alice Ripley, and the parents' taste in Broadway is better than their taste in names.)
Aryan Dadrass (I think the awfulness of Aryan was to draw attention from the hot mess that is Dadrass.)

That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I love Tegan for some irrational reason, I'm kind of happy to see you once liked it as well ;-)

I tagged you for a blogging-award, you can see it on my blog =)