Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Just a Bloggin...um...something

It's so depressing...my last blog post was around Hanukkah. So I'm going to have to do something to make up for it. How about...

NEW HAIRCUT!

This was partly done by myself and partly by my friend Chandler. Yesterday, I told her to cut it in spikes (as in, points at the bottom of my hair.) It didn't work out, so I she cut it in a huge angle (short on one side and long on the other.) It was pretty long yesterday:




and now it's shoulder-length-ish (I got tired of having an angle yesterday so I cut the other side off. :-) ) Fun fun fun.

My dad's visiting for two weeks (!) and we went to visit Ginger today. I had a huge amount of fun...we listened to Next to Normal and had ourselves a grand old time. I miss her so much...and the dogs...and my dad of course. :-( But I'm so glad that today happened.

Haircut tomorrow. Not sure how I'll get it cut. I'm trying not to let myself get bangs, since that never works out like I want it to. I'm thinking this Anne Hathaway thing...




I suppose we'll see tomorrow...

No comments: