Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Break!

Okay, so I just got out of school for Christmas Break, and I'm very excited! I've been exhausted all week studying for finals- I got home today at about 3:15 and slept until about 8! I definitely need this time to recuperate from being so freaking tired.

Okay, here's what I thought of my exams:
Tuesday- Math- It was better than I would have expected, but I still don't really know how I did. For some reason, how easy it is for me to take math tests in his class doesn't seem to have that much correspondence with how well I do.
Spanish- Horribly easy. I got my grade back, and it was a 94. I thought I did better, actually, but I'm not complaining.
Wednesday- Chemistry- I'm really iffy on this one. I seemed to have forgotten a bunch of formulas and stuff- what is it with me blanking out on tests this year?
Thursday- English- Very good. It wasn't tedious to take actually, which surprised me, since that is generally the point of exams. I got done really early, and then Mrs. Leary told me my essay had to be a page longer. I could only manage to get it a half a page longer, so I hope that's okay.
Friday (today)- History- Ugh. That did not go as well as planned. I'm just glad it's over with.

I'm planning a movie marathon tomorrow with my mom and sister, because the day after that...

I'm so excited that my dad's coming on Sunday! I haven't seen him for- what- four months? I'm very, very happy about that. We're going to have so much fun, and the latke party has been "approved" (well, despite the guy whose house we're staying at not knowing anything about it!)

I have some new poems to post. Not that I wrote, but that I found. Next post...

No comments: