Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Halfway through fall exam week, and many a thought in my head.

I just finished my chem exam. It was a freaking easy exam, but I blanked out a lot, as I do in that class. Ergh. Oh well, tomorrow is English and I'm sure that will be lots of fun!(big, exaggerated grin.)

I absolutely can not wait until break, and until I see my daddy on Sunday. Mucho, mucho excitement. I haven't seen him for quite a few months now. It's very sad. I'm thinking about having a latke party where we're staying with him- invite Fenno, Chandler, & David. That'd be quite nice.

Oh, I just took some pictures, which I sort of like. Let's see.....



I have come to the conclusion that I look much, much better in B&W. Maybe I should have been born albino. That would have been...interesting I suppose. But I'd have to have blonde hair, and that would look odd on me. Hmmm....

Oh, yeah, I haven't posted my newest top 20 name lists yet. Here we go:


1. Florence Audrey Jane “Florrie” Florence Adelaide Jane/ Florence Aurelia Jane/ Florence Amity Jane/ Florence Allegra June/ Florence Jane Allegra/ Florence Emilia Jane
2. Cecily Mabel Agave “Celie” Cecily Astrid Agave/ Cecily Miriam Agave / Cecily Mirabel Agave/ Cecily Amabel Agave
3. Delilah Penelope Hazel “Lila” Delilah Penelope Ruth/ Delilah Harriet Penelope/ Delilah Hazel Penelope/ Delilah Catherine Margaret/ Delilah Primrose Hazel/ Delilah Margaret June
4. Winifred Rosalie June “Winnie”/ Winifred Elsbeth May/ Winifred Mercy June
5. Iris Theodora Maeve Iris Emilia Jane/ Iris Leonora Maeve/ Iris Leora Mabel/ Iris Guinevere Mabel/ Winifred Rosalie Carmen
6. Mathilda Rose Lenore “Tilda” Mathilda Ophelie June/ Mathilda Ivy Rosalind
7. Josephina Lucy Maud “Jo” Josephina Ivy Maud/ Josephina Lucy Marigold/ Josephina Lucy Naomh/ Josephina Lily Maud/ Josephina Lucy Ruth
8. Beatrice Anna Mireille “Bea” Beatrice Anna Mirabel/ Beatrice Lydia Mireille/ Beatrice Margot Ann
9. Helena Frances Pauline “Lena” Helena Ivy Frances/ Helena Frances Delphine/ Helena Frances Rosaline/ Helena Violet Irene/ Helena Freya Pauline
10. Cornelia Emily Saffron “Cora” Cornelia Vittoria Faye/ Cornelia Emily Saoirse
11. Rosamond Mary Ophelia “Romy” Rosamond Mary Ottavia/ Rosamond Mary Mathilde/ Rosamond Ophelia Mary/ Rosamond Lucy Ophelia
12. Calista Temperance Naomi “Calla” Calista Temperance Eve/ Calista Naomi Clemence/ Calista Naomi Pearl/ Calista Penelope Jane/ Calista Temperance Leonie
13. Lyra Valentina Margaret Lyra Emmeline Mairead/ Lyra Violet Marguerite/ Lyra Magdalene Violet/ Lyra Margaret Valentina/ Lyra Valentina Margot/ Lyra Penelope Margaret/ Lyra Margaret Hazel/ Lyra Josephine Mabel/ Lyra Emeline Ruth
14. Ingrid Amabel Violet Ingrid Mirabel Jane/ Ingrid Aoife Violet/ Ingrid Antonia Violet/ Ingrid Arabella Violet
15. Pearl Euphrasie Constance Pearl Euphemia Constance/ Pearl Anneliese ?/ Pearl Francesca ?
16. Bernadette Felicia Daisy “Bette” Bernadette Lucia May/ Bernadette Cecilia Rose
17. Alice Isotta Roxane Alice Olympia Roxane/ Alice Roxana Iseult/ Alice Mabel Isotta
18. Ginevra Carys Fay “Ginny”/ Ginevra Pearl Magdalen/ Ginevra Elsbeth Cerys
19. Kerensa Ann Colombe “Wren” Kerensa Eleanor Grace/ Kerensa Ivy Grace/ Kerensa Edith Rosemary/ Kerensa Astrid Colombe
20. Zinnia Katharine Camille “Zia” Zinnia Margaret Estelle/ Zinnia Catharine Clare/ Zinnia Catharine Maeve/ Zinnia Catharine Lucile

1. Rhys Edmund Josias
2. Jude Christopher Egon/ Jude Christopher Ian
3. Damien Frederick Emil Damien Milo Frederick/ Damien Milo Frederick
4. Noam Lysander Mark Noam Lysander James/ Noam Leander Mark
5. Shaw Nathaniel Rupert Shaw Nathaniel Reuben
6. Tristram Leopold Hugo/ Tristram Louis Hugh
7. Vincent Rafael Joaquin “Vin” Vincent Rafael Joachim/ Vincent Rafael Andres
8. Theodore Wolfram Oisin “Theo” Theodore Owen Silas
9. Macsen Florian Edgar “Max”/ Macsen Philip Edgar
10. Luka Seth Peregrine / Luka Sebastian Peregrine
11. Abram Jasper Miles / Abram Miles Thomas/ Abram Zachary Miles
12. Matthias Gregor Ashley / Matthias Joseph Gregor/ Matthias Gregor Anselm
13. Wyn Malachi Charles
14. Conan Hendrik Tobias / Conan Liam Tobias
15. Fintan Lemuel Oscar Fintan Oscar Leander
16. Ronan Felix Tadhg Ronan Felix Matteo
17. Colm Taliesin Arthur / Colm Maksim Arthur/ Colm Thaddeus Arthur
18. Elias Reuben Anders / Elias Reuben Anton
19. August Menachem Peter / August Samuel Peter/ August Malcolm Peter
20. Jonah Lucius Bede/ Jonah Bennett Lucius
21. Miles
22. Bennett

Some of them I haven't quite decided yet, and I may throw Wyn out for Bennett on my boys' list. I can't decide what to do with Miles yet. Maybe replace Conan? I'm not that in love with it any more.

Okay, that's enough for today I suppose.

No comments: