Saturday, December 13, 2008

Here are my poems....stupid as they be. I'm especially not that proud of "Scared at Night" but I like "Real Stuff."

Scribbles
The poetry inside my head
remnant
bouncing as tissue paper
shredded as to be tossed
If tiniest essence involves
my pencil in this project,
will sin be taken seriously?

_______________________________
Real Stuff
In any case, punctuation works.
Dimensions don't always measure right
but what does?
And life in a mirror could suffice,
the questions flipped.

_______________________________
Window Blinds
Wafting stagnantly slats
turned down, make sure down, down
so that view is improbable
at least.
For why should they mimic our curtains?

_______________________________
Sequoia
Plushy fields of the blanket engulf
And my angel the dog
Indents his chosen

_______________________________
Scared At Night
I read a little, write a little
As is recommended or told
We musts stop from worry, start imaginating
Or imagining, either
However, worry is the main option
In a me-sized purple bed

No comments: